Now Hiring Automotive Sales Consultants
|Job Type: Full-Time|
|Post Closing: December 20, 2016|
|Job Location(s): GTA, Southern Ontario & Ottawa|
Founded in 1997, and one of the original on-line car buying services, Inside Track Canada’s mission is to change the way Canadians have traditionally bought or leased new vehicles. We simplify the new vehicle lease and buying process on behalf of our clients by providing professional unbiased advice on both the vehicle and the clients best purchase or lease options based on their needs. We then arrange convenient delivery terms that ensures a superior customer experience from start to finish.
Our goal is to obtain the lowest cost of ownership, while providing professional unbiased advice that saves our clients time and money and establishes a long term trusting relationship.
The Automotive Marketplace:
The automotive sales landscape has changed, while consumers have access to more information than ever in the on-line environment, they are also challenged time wise and often feel overwhelmed and frustrated with the current industry sales model.
Our professional car buying service, where an automotive professional acts on behalf of a client to provide them with a fair price, informed and unbiased advice based on their needs, and convenient delivery terms, has proven extremely successful with savvy time conscious consumers and is certainly the way the car business will continue to evolve.
The Opportunity for You:
Inside Track Canada has recently invested in a state of the art website, a Vehicle Configuration Application and integrated Customer Relationship Management tool that automates much of the car buying / leasing process. As a result, we are now expanding our team and are looking for highly motivated Automotive Professionals seeking to maximize their potential with one of the most sophisticated sales tools in the industry which enable you to:
Earn more money by expanding your marketplace, we enable you to sell or lease all brands of vehicles and provide opportunities for commercial sales and national leasing based on your knowledge and skill set
Portray a professional image with a state of the art website and client interface
Retain your clients for life, regardless of which brand they choose, you are always able to service their needs
Run your business from anywhere at anytime, all from your laptop, tablet or desktop
- Efficiently manage your own client portfolio and control your own destiny
Our Support is Your Success:
At Inside Track, we provide you with our proven tools to enable your immediate success:
State of the art website complete with all brands vehicle configuration tool allows your clients (or you on their behalf) to build, modify, compare, save, request pricing and buy vehicles all from their client profile.
Integrated Customer Relationship Management tool:
- Organizes your clients and sales deals with a sophisticated Sales Pipleline that guides you through each step of a transaction
- Automated follow ups and lease expiry tracking ensure you are always in front of your clients and on top of lease renewals
- Sales Dashboard clearly outlines your tasks and appointments
Established dealer networks ensure you never have to do the shopping for price
Inside Track Canada monitors all new car rates and incentives so you don’t have to, Professional financial reports are posted to your clients profile using the latest incentives
Trade-In bidding system is in place so you don’t need to worry about the trade in, we shop it for you
Marketing and Lead Generation – cooperative marketing programs provide sales leads in excess of your own client database
- OMVIC certified in Automotive Laws and Ethics successfully achieving your sales person license or the willingness to complete
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers Entrepreneurial attitude with a passion for creating a dynamic portfolio. Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Post secondary education
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office in at least Word and Excel
- The desire to earn an above average income as an Automotive Sales Professional
If this sounds appealing to you, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.